Project Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Genesis

Project Genesis: The Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERVER MAINTENANCE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

SERVER MAINTENANCE Empty
PostSubject: SERVER MAINTENANCE   SERVER MAINTENANCE I_icon_minitime6th September 2010, 3:04 am

Server is currently down for maintenance. I was hoping to finish it tonight, but I'm too tired to work out these bugs, expect it back up around noon-ish Pacific Time (GMT -Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-genesis.net
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

SERVER MAINTENANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE   SERVER MAINTENANCE I_icon_minitime6th September 2010, 11:21 am

Server is back up. Two things though: I have temporarily removed the Assassin gate (it will reappear when I release the new zone), and I have also temporarily disabled the Mk 3 (Aegis) Shield Booster, it still shows up in the shop, you can technically buy it, and it will show an increase to your ships shields, however, when you buy it: it won't subtract from your bank, and the increase in shields it says is on your ship will be a lie the game is telling you. :P

-X
Back to top Go down
Boe

Boe

SERVER MAINTENANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE   SERVER MAINTENANCE I_icon_minitime7th September 2010, 8:51 pm

same with mk3 jump drives and cargo pods., the game lets you go to well over 50 speed with mk3 jump drives, however, top speed is still 26. just something i noticed while playing. Cargo pods may give you 3k cargo, but in actuality, you can only use 2500
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

SERVER MAINTENANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE   SERVER MAINTENANCE I_icon_minitime7th September 2010, 9:08 pm

I knew about the speed, wasn't concerned. lol Cargo is a new one on me though, will look into it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Doc Thc

Doc Thc

SERVER MAINTENANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE   SERVER MAINTENANCE I_icon_minitime8th September 2010, 5:09 am

hmm, i have 2600 cargo on my wraith-marauder, ((14 x 150) + 500 from the ship) = 2600, and it works fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Boe

Boe

SERVER MAINTENANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE   SERVER MAINTENANCE I_icon_minitime8th September 2010, 12:27 pm

ah, well i put 13 cargo pods onto a cetan goliath, and it has like... 3000 cargo i believe, and i can only seem to get 2350 on to it in the market section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SERVER MAINTENANCE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER MAINTENANCE   SERVER MAINTENANCE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERVER MAINTENANCE
Page 1 of 1