Project Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Genesis

Project Genesis: The Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

server down ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Thc

Doc Thc

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: server down ...   server down ... I_icon_minitime4th October 2010, 11:51 am

Hi all

for how long will the server be down??

Greetz
Doc Thc
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down ...   server down ... I_icon_minitime4th October 2010, 10:56 pm

Yeah sorry, my hard drive took a shit, think the POS is going bad, or somehow the OS got corrupted, ANYWAYS, it's at the shop being cloned (so everything is recovered) and shit, should have the server back up tomorrow evening (Pacific Time).

Sorry for the inconvieniance,

-X
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-genesis.net
Doc Thc

Doc Thc

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down ...   server down ... I_icon_minitime4th October 2010, 11:02 pm

No probs and thx for your efforts to keep the game running Smile Smile

Greetz
Doc Thc
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down ...   server down ... I_icon_minitime5th October 2010, 12:57 am

At the education center on Fort Lewis to do this. lol Should have my computer back between 11:30am and 1:00pm PST, and, depending on how much time I have remaining before I have to go back to work, should have the server back up around then, if not, then after I get off work I should have it up, so around 4:00pm-5:00pm PST.

-X
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down ...   server down ... I_icon_minitime5th October 2010, 7:17 pm

Bad news. The drive is too damaged to clone, they're going to try backing it up, hopefully none of the important data (like latest user/guild/sat databases) aren't gone, I have them backed up, but not the latest from right before my comp went down, so gonna be a bit of a set back, but not full reset if they can't save everything. Time table now is looking like tomorrow. :(

Sorry for the inconvieniance,
-X
Back to top Go down
Aquila

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: thank   server down ... I_icon_minitime5th October 2010, 9:03 pm

No probs and thank for your efforts to keep the game running cheers

Greetz

Aquila
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down ...   server down ... I_icon_minitime6th October 2010, 10:55 pm

Hokay, got my computer back, it runs smoothly again, BUT, the server and Genesis aren't playing nicely right now, so I have to go through and figure out why the fuck they aren't! server down ... 702192

Will keep you all updated, hopefully have this resolved TONIGHT!

Thanks for your patience,

-X
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down ...   server down ... I_icon_minitime6th October 2010, 10:59 pm

Never mind, fixed it. It was my router, I will just have to go through and fix that little obstacle later, for now, I am running the modem strait to my comp, Genesis is back up and running, so, play away my friends, play away! Pimpin\'

-X
Back to top Go down
Doc Thc

Doc Thc

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down ...   server down ... I_icon_minitime6th October 2010, 11:48 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
P'Tang
Admin
Admin

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down ...   server down ... I_icon_minitime7th October 2010, 1:04 pm

Was there a reset or something? I had to re-create P'Tang, but when I looked on the Money List, nothing had really changed.
Back to top Go down
Doc Thc

Doc Thc

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down ...   server down ... I_icon_minitime7th October 2010, 1:32 pm

Xenon's harddrive was too much damaged to repair, backup was from earlier days (1 week ago or something like this)

Greetz
Doc Thc
Back to top Go down
P'Tang
Admin
Admin

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down ...   server down ... I_icon_minitime7th October 2010, 2:09 pm

Ah, yeah, that makes sense....right before I actually started my character! server down ... 702192

Ah well, go figure! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server down ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: server down ...   server down ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server down ...
Page 1 of 1