Project Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Genesis

Project Genesis: The Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good news....and bad news

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

Good news....and bad news Empty
PostSubject: Good news....and bad news   Good news....and bad news I_icon_minitime18th October 2010, 10:27 pm

Good news is: I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK!

Bad News: I HAVE TOO MANY FUCKING DATA STICKS AND DATA CARDS (Compact Flash) AND MISPLACED THE ONE WITH THE SERVER ON IT!!!! >.< Gotta go though them all. LMFAO

Will have it up and running ASAP, I promise! A thousand apologies for the inconvenience. :(

-X
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-genesis.net
Doc Thc

Doc Thc

PostSubject: Re: Good news....and bad news   Good news....and bad news I_icon_minitime18th October 2010, 10:37 pm

Like the Rolling Stones-Song: you can't always get what you want, but if you try..... - but don't forget: there is still another life outside the Inet Cool

Greetz
Doc Thc
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Good news....and bad news   Good news....and bad news I_icon_minitime18th October 2010, 10:57 pm

True, but Genesis has been down way too long, and until it's back up, I can't work on my next project (right now code named DiasRTS). But, I will find that damn CF card. Only other option would be make a new server, then redo all the databases...that'd take a couple weeks. :(

-X
Back to top Go down
Warwick

PostSubject: Good news....and bad news   Good news....and bad news I_icon_minitime19th October 2010, 5:32 am

Thanks for the update..we can all show a bit of patience when we know whats going on .. for all enjoy Laughing cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
colwin

PostSubject: Re: Good news....and bad news   Good news....and bad news I_icon_minitime19th October 2010, 7:20 am

Warwick....dont copy and paste my reply from an earlier post.....thats kinda annoying.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Good news....and bad news   Good news....and bad news I_icon_minitime19th October 2010, 10:25 pm

Okay, found the data card, however, the server refuses to let clients connect, so i am re-writing said server, however, databases are there, so should be no resets. Smile Will post when game is back up.

-X
Back to top Go down
Warwick

PostSubject: Re   Good news....and bad news I_icon_minitime21st October 2010, 5:36 pm

My apologies, if i have duplicated someone's speech but let me underline something important...
Soon the game will be launched and everyone will be happy to be back in the battlefield
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news....and bad news   Good news....and bad news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news....and bad news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Genesis :: General Discussion-
Jump to: