Project Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Genesis

Project Genesis: The Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So sorry the game is down again. :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

So sorry the game is down again. :( Empty
PostSubject: So sorry the game is down again. :(   So sorry the game is down again. :( I_icon_minitime7th October 2010, 8:27 pm

I'm sorry the game went down again, my comp started crapping out, opened it up and some of the capacitors on the MOBO are bulging, and the BIOS is really slow to post as well. Took it back to shop, and had them run tests on the HDD and MOBO, hard drive is fine, MOBO (motherboard) is failing, and it's JUST out of warranty too. Lol. So looking like imma have to fork out anywhere from $100-$200 for a new board (they're gonna call mw back with some figures tomorrow), unfortunately I won't be able to cover it until pay day on the 15. :(

So looks like Genesis will be down until then, but once I have the new board, unless the CPU craps out or something we should be a-okay and Genesis will be back up 24/7. Smile

-X
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-genesis.net
colwin

PostSubject: Re: So sorry the game is down again. :(   So sorry the game is down again. :( I_icon_minitime7th October 2010, 10:06 pm

xenon..thanks for the update..we can all show a bit of patience when we know whats going on
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: So sorry the game is down again. :(   So sorry the game is down again. :( I_icon_minitime14th October 2010, 7:08 pm

Just got a call from the shop, gonna be a couple more days due to an issue getting the power supply. So, looking like Saturday, I am however canceling my out of town weekend plans to be here when the comp is done so I can get it up and running again.

-X
Back to top Go down
Doc Thc

Doc Thc

PostSubject: Re: So sorry the game is down again. :(   So sorry the game is down again. :( I_icon_minitime14th October 2010, 7:29 pm

NOOOO - enjoy your weekend, have fun like everbody So sorry the game is down again. :( 866715 - i dont believe that anybody will get mad if the game will start monday or tuesday

Greetz
Doc Thc
Back to top Go down
colwin

PostSubject: Re: So sorry the game is down again. :(   So sorry the game is down again. :( I_icon_minitime14th October 2010, 10:15 pm

Agrees with Doc....enjoy your weekend off....then worry about the game .
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: So sorry the game is down again. :(   So sorry the game is down again. :( I_icon_minitime16th October 2010, 6:00 pm

Still waiting on the part, and because my damn tonsils decided to get an infection, i'm home sick. HAD some plans to go 4x4ing, but nooooo fucking tonsils, maybe i can convince some docs to cut them out. Wink Currently my diet consists of: soup, applesauce, and oatmeal, all of which i can barely get passed my tonsils. Lol
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: So sorry the game is down again. :(   So sorry the game is down again. :( I_icon_minitime16th October 2010, 9:51 pm

Got a call from the repair shop, instead of ordering a new part, I'm just buying a tower that will accommodate it, this will be a better tower anyways. So, with that said; let's cross our fingers and pray for Monday folks!

-X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So sorry the game is down again. :(   So sorry the game is down again. :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So sorry the game is down again. :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Genesis :: General Discussion-
Jump to: