Project Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Genesis

Project Genesis: The Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** Empty
PostSubject: ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****   ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** I_icon_minitime5th September 2010, 6:53 am

IF YOU ARE AN OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYER, AND YOU WISH TO USE YOUR OLD/WELL KNOWN NAME, PLEASE CONTACT ME. I HAVE PRE-REGISTERED OLD SCHOOL PLAYER NAMES TO PREVENT IMPOSTORS FROM STEALING/ABUSING THEM.

Thank you,

-X
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-genesis.net
Boe

Boe

PostSubject: Re: ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****   ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** I_icon_minitime5th September 2010, 7:25 pm

santa
Back to top Go down
VitalJuices

VitalJuices

PostSubject: Re: ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****   ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** I_icon_minitime11th January 2011, 7:49 pm

Who's classed as "old school" (always hated that term) then Question
Back to top Go down
Aezrianna

PostSubject: Re: ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****   ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** I_icon_minitime12th January 2011, 1:33 pm

VitalJuices wrote:

Anyone that's been about long enough people go "oooooh them" or "oh holy crap not them" when they hear a name i'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****   ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** I_icon_minitime12th January 2011, 9:59 pm

In a nut shell, yes, what Aez said.
Back to top Go down
VitalJuices

VitalJuices

PostSubject: Re: ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****   ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** I_icon_minitime13th January 2011, 1:43 pm

Aezrianna wrote:
VitalJuices wrote:

Anyone that's been about long enough people go "oooooh them" or "oh holy crap not them" when they hear a name i'd imagine.

Xenon wrote:
In a nut shell, yes, what Aez said.

thats ok then... nobody remembers me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Aezrianna

PostSubject: Re: ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****   ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** I_icon_minitime13th January 2011, 1:46 pm

VitalJuices wrote:

thats ok then... nobody remembers me Neutral

Unfortunately for you.. (and some of us :p) some people remember you.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****   ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** I_icon_minitime13th January 2011, 5:41 pm

*cues dramatic suspenseful music*
Back to top Go down
Number One

PostSubject: Re: ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****   ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** I_icon_minitime15th January 2011, 4:37 pm

I remember you, VJ Wink

But seems i wasnt considered old school, since I was able to create my char without problems :P

anyway, this game is fun. Will you be joining in?
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****   ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** I_icon_minitime17th January 2011, 5:31 am

My apologies Number One, there's so many that I forgot some. The main reason I did that is some people had taken names of well known Dias vets, so after a reset, I went and pre-registered those names to make sure only the rightful/true player could utilize them.
Back to top Go down
Number One

PostSubject: Re: ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****   ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** I_icon_minitime17th January 2011, 6:51 am

no worries, Xenon. Happy to see you take measures like this, name stealing is pretty annoying.

In this case I was happy to start without having to ask the name back though Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****   ****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS**** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****OLD SCHOOL DIASPORA PLAYERS READ THIS****
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Genesis :: General Discussion-
Jump to: