Project Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Genesis

Project Genesis: The Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

not launching

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Number One

not launching Empty
PostSubject: not launching   not launching I_icon_minitime1st February 2011, 11:33 am

today I encountered a strange bug. I could not launch, it showed me the launching screen but the game froze on it.
I had to close down the game and restart it, havent had the same problem the rest of my playing time.
dunno what caused it and it was easily solved but still a bug to be mentioned i suppose.

I also once had a strange red bar over my HUD, forgot to take a screenie since it was not interfering with the game and the bots were chewing off my hull Wink
Back to top Go down
Aezrianna

not launching Empty
PostSubject: Re: not launching   not launching I_icon_minitime1st February 2011, 7:01 pm

was the strange red bar straight up the left side of the screen?

If so its the underlying graphic for the jump bar, always been there and known to cause great fun when it decides to have a tantrum. Can't see bots behind it which is always great.

I've had the not launching thing, or a variation thereof and the only fix for me was for xenon to restart the server, so nice to see that you got it fixed easier. But it'll be good if xenon restarts the server when he comes back as he said in the other post he's planning on doing.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

not launching Empty
PostSubject: Re: not launching   not launching I_icon_minitime1st February 2011, 10:13 pm

Restarted. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-genesis.net
Sponsored content

not launching Empty
PostSubject: Re: not launching   not launching I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not launching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Genesis :: Bugs-
Jump to: