Project Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Genesis

Project Genesis: The Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So who wants to teach the idiot?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aezrianna

So who wants to teach the idiot? Empty
PostSubject: So who wants to teach the idiot?   So who wants to teach the idiot? I_icon_minitime12th January 2011, 1:38 pm

The idiot is me btw and following spacers comments to me the other week that he's back in and col giving me a prod a while back i've decided to stick my head in and see what all the fuss is about , so who's up for a lot of idiotic questions, getting a good laugh out of watching me get popped to something tiddly and having to put up with some PMT like moments of sheer frustration. I promise beyond that it should be fun but the early stages, consider yourselves warned.

FYI universal chat may get tested for a swear filter once in a while when i get popped by a zeph seeker cos i'm a numpty Smile.
Back to top Go down
colwin

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to teach the idiot?   So who wants to teach the idiot? I_icon_minitime12th January 2011, 8:31 pm

Hehe...have sent a few pointers to get you started Aez. ( On FB ) If you decide to play, message me ,dom ,boe or timbus we can all enlist you. bounce
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to teach the idiot?   So who wants to teach the idiot? I_icon_minitime12th January 2011, 9:58 pm

Hehe, no swear filters
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-genesis.net
Aezrianna

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to teach the idiot?   So who wants to teach the idiot? I_icon_minitime13th January 2011, 6:07 pm

Well i'm established pretty well for a start atm, but I have an issue. I logged out for a while in my nice new shiny ship in the neutral zone.

When I load up now though it shows the ship but won't let me rep it. When I launch I have no shields and shooting a bot does nothing. I get the animation for firing but nothing, and the bots don't engage me either and I know they're supposed to cos they were happily shooting me earlier.

If you want to msg me i'll quite happily give more details out in private but rather not say on here incase some lovely pker see's an easy target knowing exactly where I am to wait for me.

EDIT :: All fixed now thanks Xenon for the msg Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who wants to teach the idiot?   So who wants to teach the idiot? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who wants to teach the idiot?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Genesis :: General Discussion-
Jump to: