Project Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Genesis

Project Genesis: The Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unable to withdraw money from bank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
loreeann7

Unable to withdraw money from bank Empty
PostSubject: Unable to withdraw money from bank   Unable to withdraw money from bank I_icon_minitime30th January 2011, 4:41 pm

We have been unable to take any money out of the bank the last few days. Specifically, Boorm of NOVA is having issues with not being able to access his money a well as others I have been told. Can someone help? Laughing
Back to top Go down
colwin

PostSubject: Re: Unable to withdraw money from bank   Unable to withdraw money from bank I_icon_minitime30th January 2011, 6:14 pm

Xenon will be back in 2 days...1st of Feb. If you need cash before that, I would use the Transfer command, and loan each other money for now.
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Unable to withdraw money from bank   Unable to withdraw money from bank I_icon_minitime31st January 2011, 10:20 pm

I'll be back tomorrow, sometime in the evening most likely, sounds like your chars may have exceeded like 2.4 billion credits? That's about the max money you can have, the integer used in the code is the biggest, holds values from like -2.4 billion to +2.4 billion, once you surpass the max, it resets back to the lowest value. I'll look at your chars when i get back to my comp (on my phone right now), and hammer out the issue, sounds simple enough to fix, probably also give the server and my comp a reboot for good measure as it's been going non-stop the past couple weeks.

See ya all soon,

-X
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-genesis.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to withdraw money from bank   Unable to withdraw money from bank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unable to withdraw money from bank
Page 1 of 1