Project Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Genesis

Project Genesis: The Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ship config reset

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VitalJuices

VitalJuices

Ship config reset Empty
PostSubject: Ship config reset   Ship config reset I_icon_minitime22nd January 2011, 10:48 am

Ship Config (Jumps, Guns etc) keep changing every time I go to the hanger.

2 guns lost and replaced by blank spaces but can sell the invisible gun and replace it but if you launch without replacing and try shoot then only have ie 3 outta 5 guns until you re-buy them

all misc pods will go back to hull boosters untill you sell them all and buy jump drives again

missiles are already loaded on a new ship but unusable even selling and re-buying them doesnt work

Iam running windows 7 ultimate but running program in compatibility for xp sp2 with admin rights
Back to top Go down
colwin

Ship config reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship config reset   Ship config reset I_icon_minitime22nd January 2011, 1:30 pm

Xenon is unavailable until the 1st of Feb VJ....I can only suggest you work on an alt for now.I have informed him of this, so he will look into it asap.
Back to top Go down
VitalJuices

VitalJuices

Ship config reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship config reset   Ship config reset I_icon_minitime24th January 2011, 6:47 pm

I would use an Alt but I have the same issue on that character aswell and its getting kind of annoying having to equip each ship every time I login or use the hanger.
Back to top Go down
colwin

Ship config reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship config reset   Ship config reset I_icon_minitime24th January 2011, 9:39 pm

I've not heard of this problem before, but as its happening to your other charrys, I would think of a corrupt download of the client. Instead of waiting a week for Xenon to return, personally I would re-install it.
Back to top Go down
Aezrianna

Ship config reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship config reset   Ship config reset I_icon_minitime25th January 2011, 4:16 am

Maybe just redownload and apply the patch? http://project-genesis.net/downloads.htm If that doesn't work try both.

Back to top Go down
VitalJuices

VitalJuices

Ship config reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship config reset   Ship config reset I_icon_minitime25th January 2011, 5:05 pm

full re-install plus patched all fresh downloads and still exactly the same....

every login or visit to the hanger requires me to kit out all ships again, cannot use missiles as it automatically supplies me with none working stinger missiles that I cant sell but can replace with others but then cannot fire missiles as it seems they never reload in repair screen, every login/visit also means I lose half of my guns and need to sell the invisible gun and then replace it to get all guns working and also all jump drives are replaced with hull boosters which I also need to sell before I regain full jump speed.

think someone is telling me to give up on spora's...............................................................................

p.s. client used is version 1.4.1-r2
Back to top Go down
Aezrianna

Ship config reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship config reset   Ship config reset I_icon_minitime26th January 2011, 5:09 am

I've got mine showing as 2.0.0.37 for main and 2.0.0.36 as file version for patch. That's when i hover over the install exe's in the folder they're in.

I'll email over what i've got cos i've not got the same problems as you atm. Try them and see if it works.

EDIT:: it's too big to email. give me a kick when you're online and i'll send a zip file over.
Back to top Go down
VitalJuices

VitalJuices

Ship config reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship config reset   Ship config reset I_icon_minitime27th January 2011, 4:22 pm

Problem sorted... looks like i had 2 dodgy downloads of both client and patch
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

Ship config reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship config reset   Ship config reset I_icon_minitime31st January 2011, 10:31 pm

Righteous, thanks for helping him solve the issue. I'll go ahead and re-upload the downloads to the site when I get back just in case something happened to it, though if it did, that's on 1&1 because the download files are stored on their servers with the site. Lol

-X
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-genesis.net
Sponsored content

Ship config reset Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ship config reset   Ship config reset I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ship config reset
Page 1 of 1