Project Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Genesis

Project Genesis: The Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

graphical error

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Number One

graphical error Empty
PostSubject: graphical error   graphical error I_icon_minitime18th January 2011, 4:14 pm

I had just shot this bot and the roid took its place but the picture was there to stay... odd.

graphical error Th.babb41f009
Back to top Go down
Aezrianna

graphical error Empty
PostSubject: Re: graphical error   graphical error I_icon_minitime26th January 2011, 5:31 am

It's an overlay thing I think. I saw it in pdias quite a bit and here as well. Seems to happen when something jumps into exactly the same space while it's going through the i've blown up animation.

Change node and jump back in and it's always gone. It's a weird one but you can have some fun making new shapes from blown up ship parts ( or maybe that's just me cos i'm weird)
Back to top Go down
Number One

graphical error Empty
PostSubject: Re: graphical error   graphical error I_icon_minitime29th January 2011, 9:33 am

lol, be all arty about it and try to sell the product afterwards...hmm its an idea Wink
Back to top Go down
Xenon
Admin
Admin
Xenon

graphical error Empty
PostSubject: Re: graphical error   graphical error I_icon_minitime31st January 2011, 10:26 pm

Yep, that sounds like the problem.

-X
Back to top Go down
http://www.project-genesis.net
Sponsored content

graphical error Empty
PostSubject: Re: graphical error   graphical error I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

graphical error
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Genesis :: Bugs-